One of the scariest places to live on planet earth is in you own universe of uncertainty. What will be happening in the coming year or the coming weeks? Who is telling you the truth about what is taking place in the world with the virus and job losses and all the prophetic voices? Whatever happened to the bands of people coming to the southern borders and how about the stimulus change thrown at the American people while millions go into foreign accounts? Instead of a $2,000 stimulus, why not $5,000 or $10,000 since the national debt doesn’t seem to be a big deal? When you reach the peak of uncertainty in a world that at one time made some kind of sense and seemed somewhat normal, you have only a few options left. You can panic. You can prepare. You can pray. And you can rehearse what you know is true. Don’t panic, but pray, prepare and rehearse what you know is true.
1. God is in control of all things and even the things that are out of control. John 19:11
2. God loves me and wants me to live as close to Him as I can. James 4:8
3. The power of God’s peace has no impact on me unless I live in a personal relationship with Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
4. God is for me and not against me. Romans 8:31
5. Jesus is coming again. John 14:3
6. God is my protector and provider. Philippians 4:19
7. The government can’t do for me what God can do. Acts 5:38-39
8. I know I am His, and He is mine. Song of Songs 6:3
9. I know my time here is short. James 4:14
10. I know God ultimately wins because He has never lost. Luke 24:6-7
Don’t live in uncertainty, but move towards what you know (The One who) is true.
“And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32